Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin is a clever new responsive WordPress plugin that will help you create beautifully designed slides, modern sliders, and galleries from any content! This new plugin is a huge leap forward for website styles and layouts. It’s a great option for those who want to make their sites mobile-friendly, but also want to make their sites look gorgeous on desktop screens. You can use Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin on your own personal site or you can even apply it to your client’s site if they are looking for an updated design style.
Ultimately, it is up to you how you want to use Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin. However, this step-by-step guide will help you along the way. You will learn exactly what this plugin is all about, how it works, and the steps you should take to install it.
What Is Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin?
This new responsive WordPress plugin is a powerful tool that will help you create beautiful sliders for your website. It might seem complex at first, but after reading through this article or watching the videos online, you will understand everything there is to know about using Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin for your site.
Install the Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin in a Snap
The plugin comes in a ZIP file which you can download from the developer’s site. Once you have downloaded the ZIP file, you will want to follow these instructions:
- After downloading the archive, open it and extract the plugin folder. You will notice that there is a folder inside titled “Slider Revolution”. Copy this folder and paste it into your plugins folder. If you do not have a plugins folder on your website, create one in your wp-content directory.
- Now, login to your WordPress site and go to Plugins > Add New. You will find the Slider Revolution plugin under “All in One SEO Pack” and “All in One Social Network”. Once you click on the slider Revolution plugin.
- Now that you have installed it, we need to activate the plugin. This is done by clicking on “Activate”. This should activate the plugin for your website editor. When the plugin is active, you should see something like this on your screen:
Creating the Sliders
Creating the sliders for your site is very easy. You are given a bunch of tools to pick from, one of them being an image editor that you can use to import images into someone else’s design layout. You can see how it works by trying them out. Try importing some images into this slideshow builder to get an idea of what they can do. There are plenty of other options to choose from, so again, give these tools a try.
Once you have created your sliders, you will want to make sure that they are all linked together in their respective sections or sections that they belong in. This is done by using the provided links in the various sections.
Adding in Images to Your Sliders
Now that you have created your sliders, you will want to add images or text to them. You can do this several different ways, one way being selecting an image from your computer and then uploading it to your WordPress site. Click on “Add New” under the “Slider Revolution” section, but this time you are going to want to click on “Image” because when you are creating a slider there are two optional settings for when an image is added in. One of them is the background color. This setting only appears if you only have one image in your slider. If you have multiple images in your slider then there is a second option that will allow you to add an image into a specific area of your slider. You do this by simply dragging the image over the area where you want it to be. In this case, drag the image onto the gray box in which you want it to appear. [To make all of the images slide, there is a setting called “Auto-Play”. You can turn this on or off depending on how you want your slides to work.]
Adding Text Into Your Slides
You can also add text to each of your slides. In order to do this, you will want to click on the “Text” option. You will then have a text field that you can use to enter in your text. Once it is there, you can simply click on “Insert into Slider” and it will be added to your slider. If you wanted a full paragraph of text, I recommend breaking the text up into multiple slides because each slide can hold up to 4 lines of text. After doing this, you can create the next slide underneath the first one and add another four lines of text until all of your text is entered.
Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin Pros:
- This WordPress Plugin has lots of options
- There are options on how your images are displayed
- You have the option to add images into either a certain area or all of them. You can also have your images on both sides of the slider.
Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin Cons:
- Keeping track of which pictures go where can get confusing at times, especially when you have a hundred pictures in your slider. If you have a lot of images in your slider, it might take some time to re-arrange them so that they are actually placed where you want them to be. At first, this is confusing and might even come off as frustrating, but once you understand the process, it becomes much easier.
- This WordPress plugin only works with the latest version of WordPress. If you are not using the latest version of WordPress, then you will not be able to use this plugin.
- Slider Revolution is just one in a series of plugins that we have reviewed and looked at in our reviews section.
Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin Conclusion:
Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin is just ONE of MANY great tools that we review and recommend each and every month by following up with lots of reviews about these great tools for your website. This is a program that has been around for a while now and has been getting better by leaps and bounds with each revision to the program. All in all, this is a highly recommended plugin.