Affiliate marketing drives traffic to your website and subsequently generates leads and increase sales. Are you interested? Then use the Ultimate Affiliate Pro WordPress Plugin to turn WordPress into a platform to manage your affiliate campaign.
The Ultimate Affiliate Pro WordPress Plugin is packed with features that make it a complete affiliate platform:
- Customize the fields in the registration form so you can get all the details you need from those who will sign up.
- Set the platform to your preferred language and currency.
- Assign as many affiliates as you want to promote your products or services.
- Set specific achievements for ranking purposes and assign a commission level for each achievement. This makes your job of ranking your affiliates and identifying their commission levels easier. On each commission level, you can also set custom commissions: amount, rewards, bonuses, and others.
- If you would like to give special offers for every product sold, you can do so. You can even set a date range, wherein you’ll specify the offers’ start and end date.
- Reward your affiliates if they can retain customers. Offer lifetime commissions that will allow them to earn from their clients’ future purchases continuously.
- The Ultimate Affiliate Pro WordPress Plugin includes Banners Management, where your affiliates can use different banners on various websites, where they prefer to promote your products or services.
- Get complete affiliate reports or even payment records.
- If you are interested in multi-level marketing, turn this feature on. Turning your affiliate platform into an MLM system will encourage your affiliates to work hard so they will recruit new leads.
- You can pay your affiliates through PayPal but do it on your own dashboard in only a few clicks. No need to log in separately on your PayPal account. You can also choose Stripe payouts.
- Offer commissions to signup referrals.
- Through the Social Share&Locker, share buttons that let your affiliates promote your products or services on their social media accounts. This, therefore, provides more opportunities to create awareness that may subsequently result in sales.
- To further connect with your affiliates, send them a newsletter regularly. You can choose one among the plugin’s nine email marketing platforms.
- Receive email notifications and receive new notifications whenever a new affiliate or referral signs up through your dashboard.
- You can choose to integrate the affiliate account page for both the WooCommerce and BuddyPress as regular tabs.
For security purposes, email verification is required for those who will sign up as affiliates.
The Ultimate Affiliate Pro WordPress Plugin still has so many features waiting for you to discover. You’ll be surprised to know that this is exactly what you need to start or grow your affiliate campaign.